The Pixar Pals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixar Pals

A place for pixar animation mep pals!

VERY IMPORTANT INFO

xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

VERY IMPORTANT INFO Empty VERY IMPORTANT INFO

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:01 pm

-Some of you got this message on YT, but i some I could not send too :S

SO HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU PALS!! Very Happy

Hallo Pals!

Here is some very important information for you all, so please read.

Next week I will go on vacation for 3 weeks. At that time I will have a computer near me.
    SO I made RB aka. bethhigdon our Vice President ;D
    SO while I am gone, she will be the one in charge and the one you can come to with questions or any other problems you might have.
    And when I come back me and RB will be your "Mamas" at The Pixar Pals Very Happy

- Already now I am so very proud of our group, you pals really made the best first mep ever in history! *******fireworks******* <3

Now that our group is so very awesome, I would still love if anyone could make a awesome back-group, because unfortunately I can't Sad

- Please go and checkout the mep sign ups, because there is a deadline at some of them, and we wish them to be made in time Wink

- Have a great Holiday everyone! Very Happy I cannot wait to see you all again!! Very Happy

-*A lot of vacation hugs* PJ
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

VERY IMPORTANT INFO Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT INFO

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

PJ IS BACK!!!! HOW YUO ALL BEEN DOING I HAVE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

I see that have been taking very good care of by RB, big applause to her for being the best vice evAr!! Very Happy

I see you have been starting some new projects and that is awesome you guys! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm