The Pixar Pals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixar Pals

A place for pixar animation mep pals!

Afternoon beauty fix: Avoid your office’s perfume ban with this handy little trick.

snowlin42

Afternoon beauty fix: Avoid your office’s perfume ban with this handy little trick. Empty Afternoon beauty fix: Avoid your office’s perfume ban with this handy little trick.

Post  snowlin42 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 am

There’s a sign in the women’s washroom at my office that requests it remain a perfume-free zone. I understand that people are allergic, but I still want to smell nice! What should i do?
    UGG Amberlee sale
    UGG Greenfield boot
    UGG Knightsbridge
    ugg boots on sale

There’s a girl on my subway car every morning that offends even me—an avid perfume wearer—simply because she applies too much. I’m assuming that part of the problem is that women are (or were) spraying their necks and wrists with little regard for free-flying fragrance particles. Instead of spritzing into the air, applying perfume with concentrated effort will help keep the air clean and ensure your personal scent is light and subtle. The Travolo perfume atomizer ($19, travolo.com) is a re-fillable fragrance-carrying case that fits in your pocket so you can re-apply whenever you wish. It fits on top of your full-sized bottle to extract enough scent for 65 sprays but, because it doesn’t have a traditional funnel, you won’t spill a single drop or offend any sensitive noses..

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 pm