The Pixar Pals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixar Pals

A place for pixar animation mep pals!

3 posters

Hey there. :)

starsapphire2
    starsapphire2

Hey there. :) Empty Hey there. :)

Post  starsapphire2 Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 am

Okay so, I decided to open this topic because I really, really REALLY wanted to ask if any of you have watched Shrek 4 yet, I loved it(maybe it was because of the nostalgia and reminiscing and old songs ^^). And Jane Lynch(aka Sue Sylvester in Glee, and the stepmother in Another Cinderella Story) & Ryan Seacrest were there, although they were minor characters. ^^'
    lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Hey there. :) Empty Re: Hey there. :)

Post  lauramichelle1995 Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Surprised
    Shrek 4 is already out?
    Well, I guess we get movies in Egypt a little late than the others Razz
    But, hey, that's good news!! Though I kept wondering what it would be about, but I'll find out soon Razz
    Also, good news for me cuz I thought it was a rumour of Shark Tale 2 coming out (still not sure) but it was supposed to be out in 2006 but I guess they changed their mind about making it No Do u think they'll make it now? I mean, Shrek and Madagascar both gpt squels, it's Shark Tale's turn!!! XD (I hope Razz)
    starsapphire2
    starsapphire2

Post  starsapphire2 Sat May 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Well, it's out here, that's for sure. ^^ And I don't know about Shark Tale 2. I haven't heard anything lately, but I sure wish there was a sequel cause Shark Tale was really funny. Very Happy
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I watch Shrek 4 Very Happy and I agree that Dreamworks has done it again! Very Happy It was all so great! And I totally love Fat puss in boots when he makes his eye thing ;D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm