The Pixar Pals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixar Pals

A place for pixar animation mep pals!

+4
xButterFlyAwayx
Anax7
bethhigdon
DannyPhantomSG1
8 posters

Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED! Just needs uploaded!

DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED!  Just needs uploaded! Empty Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED! Just needs uploaded!

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 am

So I didn't put this in the MEP ideas forum first. I hope that's okay... Embarassed

Anyway. I heard this song in the Toy Story 3 trailer, and I thought it was going to be in the movie. *spoiler* I was sort of disappointed when it really wasn't *end of spoiler*, but I decided to look it up anyway, and I feel it just had a sweet vibe that we could use for this group. Smile Randy Newman's music always makes me think of Toy Story and Pixar in general, so I figured this would be the right MEP group to bring this song to.

My thoughts for this are to do a canon friendship that's sad. I mean, the song is called "Losing You," and it's just a sad song about the loss of someone important to you. But I think, since Pixar and CGI films in general seem to be based a lot around friendship that that would work best for this MEP. And I, personally, am just tired of making crossovers, so canon sounds best to me. Very Happy

So you can choose any canon friends (Shrek and Donkey, Lightning and Mater, etc...) and just make one of them sad about having lost the other in some way (I don't have Toy Story or else I would totally do Woody and Buzz for this...someone else, please? *begs*). I'll choose the final part whenever it's left. There are only 5 parts since it's a slow and short song, and each is about 30 seconds long. If PJ thinks we should do a second volume or something, that might work better since this sucker is so short...

ANYWAY! Here are the parts:

VOLUME ONE: FRIENDSHIP

Part 1: xBlueDreamxx - Woody and Buzz Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ayomc9

Part 2: xButterFlyAwayx - Lightning and Mater Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6ih1b

Part 3: bethhigdon - Dory and Marlin Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/cxmdc0

Part 4: Anax7 - RJ and Verne Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu63ia

Part 5: DannyPhantomSG1 - Sulley and Boo Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2yolx

VOLUME TWO: ROMANCE/COUPLES

Part 1: Thesilentforce - Bob/Helen Parr Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ayomc9

Part 2: lauramichelle1995 - Oscar/Angie Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6ih1b

Part 3: DPSG1 - Carl/Ellie
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/cxmdc0

Part 4: LadyAllie - Ken/Barbie Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu63ia

Part 5: bethhigdon - Woody/Bo Peep Surprised FINISHED Surprised
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2yolx

Hope you'll join and that it was okay for me to start this without prior permission! Very Happy

Last edited by DannyPhantomSG1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:56 am; edited 18 times in total
    bethhigdon
    bethhigdon
    Admin

Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED!  Just needs uploaded! Empty Re: Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED! Just needs uploaded!

Post  bethhigdon Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 am

I'll take part 3 Liv Smile Dory and Marlin please
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED!  Just needs uploaded! Empty Re: Losing You - Volume 2 - FINISHED! Just needs uploaded!

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 am

Yayz, that's a good one, RB. Smile You got it!
    Anax7
    Anax7

Post  Anax7 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I'd like part 4. Smile
    With RJ and Verne from Over the Hedge.
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I think this is a great idea Very Happy
    And if more people are interrested please feel free to make a 2 volume ^^
    And I also wanna be in this, ;D

Part 2 with Mater and Lightning Very Happy Very Happy
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

Yay! Thank you Ana and PJ! Smile I shall mark both of you down for your parts! I'm glad you're good with this one, PJ, I didn't wanna upset the boss! Razz Haha, I've never seen Over the Hedge...is it good?
    xBlueDreamxx
    xBlueDreamxx

Post  xBlueDreamxx Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Could I have part 1 with Woody & Buzz ... I've got this movie so I THINK i WILL DO IT =D
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm

YES!! YES YES YES, 1000 times yes! Thank you for doing Woody and Buzz, Jagoda! *glomps you* Very Happy

Well, that leaves me with part 5, so I guess this puppy is full. If anyone else posts in this topic expressing interest in joining, I will start a second volume. Smile
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:Yay! Thank you Ana and PJ! Smile I shall mark both of you down for your parts! I'm glad you're good with this one, PJ, I didn't wanna upset the boss! Razz Haha, I've never seen Over the Hedge...is it good?

Hehe being called the "Boss" seems so wierd, now just call me Mama xD haha just kidding,
    You see I want us all to be equal ^^ , But still you can come to me with questions and all Wink
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 am

okay felt really inspired so I am done :p

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1bx83
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am

Awww! 8D "Mama!" (HAH!) That was amazing! And SAAAAD! MATERRRRRR! *sniffles* I love it!
    lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Post  lauramichelle1995 Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:31 pm

uummm...Is it only friendship or could I use Oscar and Angie if u make a second volume? Smile after all he was losing her Wink
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 pm

lauramichelle1995 wrote:uummm...Is it only friendship or could I use Oscar and Angie if u make a second volume? Smile after all he was losing her Wink

This is true. :/ I will think on it, definitely. Because I was debating whether to use Carl and Ellie or Carl and Russell for my part, but then I remembered I'd made it friendship, and I thought the latter would work better for the theme. But Carl and Ellie would work better for the song in general. So I may have to change it. Hummm....

Oooh, maybe I could make volume 1 a friendship and volume 2 more of a romantic loss, if other people want to join in that? What do you guys think?
    lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Post  lauramichelle1995 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Aww!
    Yes yes! Great idea! Would love to use them if u make the other volume!!
    But OSCAR AND ANGIE ARE BOOKED MINE! MWHAHAHA :p
    bethhigdon
    bethhigdon
    Admin

Post  bethhigdon Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

If make volume 2 romantic, I claim Woody and Bo Peep. *I'm mad/sad she was in the 3rd movie, other wise it was awsome!*
    xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:34 pm

I think it could be a way awesome idea with a 2 volume with Romance as the theme, ^^
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Okay! Very Happy I shall officially open a Volume 2 with the theme remaining the same except that "friendship" is now "romance."

Thus, I am changing my characters in the first volume to Sulley and Boo (even though I sort of already used them in RB's "Broken" MEP...it's my favorite Pixar movie, after all, and I think I can make them work), and I shall use Carl and Ellie in Volume 2. Smile

*Toy Story 3 spoiler* And RB...WoodyxBo Peep with this song would make me sob. That was my first crying moment in the third movie when I realized she wasn't there. *cries*
    lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Post  lauramichelle1995 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Who's singing so I can search the lyrics?
    If I'm late please give me the part left, plz Wink
    bethhigdon
    bethhigdon
    Admin

Post  bethhigdon Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 am

I'll take part 5 of volume 2.

and here's my part for volume 1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/syonru
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 am

lauramichelle1995 wrote:Who's singing so I can search the lyrics?
    If I'm late please give me the part left, plz Wink

It is Randy Newman's song "Losing You." Smile
    LadyAllie
    LadyAllie

Post  LadyAllie Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 am

I want part 4 using Barbie x Ken please Very Happy
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 am

You got it. Smile
    Thesilentforce
    Thesilentforce

Post  Thesilentforce Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Can I have part 1 in volume 2 with Bob & Helen Parr? Very Happy
    Anax7
    Anax7

Post  Anax7 Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Here's my part for the 1st volume. Smile
    Hope you like it.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kct8xl

lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Post  lauramichelle1995 Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Thank u for giving me the part left Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 am