The Pixar Pals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixar Pals

A place for pixar animation mep pals!

+26
mostamazingrace
LightningandSallygurl
Mimi Muffinz
hebba
MaryMurr
mrs.ponyboycurtis
MMMPRay
Heidi
DannyPhantomSG1
Ayameazureha786
fuzzyporcurpine
LadyAllie
Anax7
IinesKisuh
93erika93
Allyssyah
starsapphire2
xPassionBlossomx
gracefullyimmature
lauramichelle1995
bethhigdon
Thesilentforce
thelonelymermaid~
RumourDarcile
twilightriceball
xButterFlyAwayx
30 posters

xButterFlyAwayx

xButterFlyAwayx
    xButterFlyAwayx
    Admin

xButterFlyAwayx Empty xButterFlyAwayx

Post  xButterFlyAwayx Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Guys! Very Happy

I am PJ, short for Pernille Jennifer and I am the founder for this new group that we will call The Pixar Pals!
    I am 19 years old, and live in the Denmark in the capital Copenhagen.
    I finished high school last year and now I work in a fashion store for bags and wallets. I have a dream of becoming an actress so that is why I am going to the Danish Theater Academy this August and I am so exited! Very Happy
    twilightriceball
    twilightriceball

xButterFlyAwayx Empty Re: xButterFlyAwayx

Post  twilightriceball Tue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm Kara :D

The fastest PM answerer and the slowest comment backer person on YT. Yisss :P
    I live in the middle of NO where Maine, er I am almost 18 and uhm I don't remember making a audition video....I think because I forgot? :D

Sorry, just a wee bit hyper...anyway, I'm slightly new at editing with SV...been using it almost two years...but still hardly know how to use it...I use to like doing Final Fantasy and Anime but lately I lean more towards Disney or Live Action!

Lastly I am a aspiring filmmaker!
    RumourDarcile
    RumourDarcile

Post  RumourDarcile Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey all! Smile
    I'm Vee. Very Happy I'm a sweet sixteen! Wink And I'm currently in my first year of college here in rainy old England. n___n I'm studying so that I can hopefully go to University in 2 years to become a nurse. Very Happy
    I'm super excited for this, since I love Pixar and such and over the past few years its really been coming along so beautifully, although I'll always be a sucker for the animated classics.

PJ, I must say I am loving the blue. Razz And good luck with the theater academy, thats so awesome! Very Happy
    And Kara, hyperness=WIN <3
    thelonelymermaid~
    thelonelymermaid~

Post  thelonelymermaid~ Tue May 11, 2010 10:57 pm

hey! Smile I'm Wy and I live on the extremely boring east coast of America..I have ALWAYS loved Pixar movies, I actually liked them before I liked Disney movies xD So, I'm ULTRA excited to be in this group, I know we're gonna do awesome things! Very Happy
    Thesilentforce
    Thesilentforce

Post  Thesilentforce Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Hey everyone!
    I'm Ellie, I'm 19 and from Sweden. I read and write a lot and hope to become an author someday. After the summer I'll start university and I'll be studying history (I'm such a geek). Anyway, my favourite Pixar movie is probably Finding Nemo, but Bolt is a close second. I love Bolt because - like me - he's a bit delusional and has a hard time accepting reality. And he's just ADORABLE. Very Happy

Anyway, I'm looking forward to work with all of you! Very Happy
    bethhigdon
    bethhigdon
    Admin

Post  bethhigdon Wed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

Howday Ya'll Very Happy that's the way we say hello in the state of Georgia! Wink

I'm RB, short for Rachel Beth, but that's a bit much to type all the time. lol
    I just turned 22 and I'm an animation major at the Art Insititue of Atlanta.
    I hope to someday beacome a story board artist for Disney or Pixar.
    Working with both 3d and 2d, I ten to prefer hand drawn animation, however I do like Pixar and I just adore stop motion films like Rankin/Bass. That why my character is the Little Mermaid from Daydreamer. Wink
    lauramichelle1995
    lauramichelle1995

Post  lauramichelle1995 Wed May 12, 2010 12:55 am

Hi everyone!
    I'm Laura from Egypt *pretty hot up here :O* going to be 15 in June, got only 2 hobbies, and that is drawing and video-editing
    And I chose Oscar because Shark Tale is actually my TOP favourite movie, it's so colourful and beautiful I love you Well, Oscar and I don't have much in common, though I can see a bit of similarity, like having big dreams, being lazy (not as much XD)not having much friends, only close ones...and I love him cuz he's crazy XD or has a "dumb, dummy head" Laughing

Uum, I realize I don't know some of u, so can u please add me on YT?

Also, I might not be active from now till June 24th, so at the moment, I could join in MEPs with no deadlines or deadlines after that Razz

Last edited by lauramichelle1995 on Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gracefullyimmature
    gracefullyimmature

Post  gracefullyimmature Wed May 12, 2010 1:04 am

Since we seem to have commandeered PJ's thread, I'll just say it's lovely to meet (and re-meet) you all and you can call me Grace Smile I'll be 23 in June and I own a large black cat who keeps me on my toes. I currently work at a pet hotel, though I may be getting a second job here pretty soon.
    twilightriceball
    twilightriceball

Post  twilightriceball Wed May 12, 2010 3:08 am

Yiss I did take her thread cause I was to lazy at the time to make my own :P

Nice to meetcha all!
    xPassionBlossomx

Post  xPassionBlossomx Wed May 12, 2010 4:39 am

Hii, my name's Georgia but everyone calls me Gege. I'm 18 and live in England Very Happy
    I absolutely love Pixar ! My favourites are The Incredibles, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo & WALL-E tongue
    I also love the Pixar shorts, especially Tin Toy & Knick Knack Very Happy
    Other than video editing I love to read, write and dance I love you
    I can't wait to start editing with this group, it's going to be so much fun Very Happy

lol we are all thread pirates, so beware PJ Wink

Last edited by xPassionBlossomx on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    starsapphire2
    starsapphire2

Post  starsapphire2 Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi there, I'm Lia(my nickname), and I'm going to be 13 in October. Smile My parents tell me that the first movie I ever watched was a computer-generated film(Ice Age). Aside from video-editing, I like to draw and write. I go inactive from time to time, so yeah. I'm weird like that. Oh, and I chose Coraline because she's very clever and so am I. Very Happy
    Allyssyah
    Allyssyah

Post  Allyssyah Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 am

Hey, guys! I'm really happy to be here, since I, as many of us, didn't make any vid for audition, but I love anyway pixar. I know, actually I don't have Pixar movies on my computer, but I gotta download them soon Very Happy
    My name is Alicia, but just call me Allyssyah or Ally, everybody does so... lol
    I just reached the 18, yeah, today was my B-Day! Goes to do a party!!! Very Happy Nahh, any party, I spend my day as any normal day.
    I picked Sally cuz she's simply so sweet and awesome! When I was 10 I used to disguise of her for Halloween!
    I love meet and re-meet you all here :)And I can't wait to start!
    93erika93
    93erika93

Post  93erika93 Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi, my name is Erika and I live in sweden. I'm 16 and the first class in a school where I studied theater. Besides the theater, I love to write and read. But my dream is to become a actor. I chose Tinkerbell because she is a bit silly, and I think that I am also ^^

Last edited by 93erika93 on Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    IinesKisuh
    IinesKisuh

Post  IinesKisuh Thu May 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi all!

I´m 18 years old girl from Finland. And you all can call me Iines!Smile
    It´s so awesome start use Pixar movies!Very Happy And I representing Barbie,Princess Anneliese. YEY!^^ That´s all for now Very Happy
    I cant wait to start work with you guys!!^^
    Anax7
    Anax7

Post  Anax7 Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Hi people!

I'm Anax7 but you people can call me with the nickname Ana. I'm quite use to that even if it is not my real name. Very Happy
    I'm a girl from Finland, turning 20 this autumn/winter.

I was quite happy that I could join, even if I missed the auditions. I'm too bad at doing those, I'm lazy (but not with MEPs though!).
    My character is Azteca from AntZ - a kick-ass girl ant! With no offense to our group's Princess Atta, of course. Wink I love Azteca's attitude and way of see the world.

Can't wait to work with you guys, now I just need to download some movies. ^^
    LadyAllie
    LadyAllie

Post  LadyAllie Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 am

Hello there ^^
    I am ArrancarOrihime [ignore my name here, had trouble w/ the email Very Happy}
    You can call me Allie, Ashleigh or Ash. I live in Sunny California of the USA, I am 15 years old & a freshman in high school. My dream is to be an actress on broadway or just work at disney parks or disney animation or anything disney <3 I chose Genevieve cause I love dancing like her & I am always late like her too Razz Can't wait to work with you all! XD
    fuzzyporcurpine

Post  fuzzyporcurpine Mon May 17, 2010 3:15 am

hey guys! my name is sarah and i currently live in the usa. i am french with a little mix of irish Smile i think i speak engllish very good, it's like a second language. if i had to choose a favorite piar movie it would be rataotulie, toy story, or up Smile nice to meet you all and i look forward to working with you Very Happy
    Ayameazureha786
    Ayameazureha786

Post  Ayameazureha786 Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello Ladies!

My name is Zenni. I'm 17 years old and an aspiring novelist. I have several Undone books of mine. I live in the state of South Carolina. Right now I'm majoring in theatre with a minor in Literature. I hope to get to know you all great if we haven't already met. Razz
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Thu May 20, 2010 4:27 am

Hi, there! Very Happy I am Liv, and I think this group looks *amazing* because the poor computer animated movies out there need more love. Smile My all-time favorite Pixar movie is Monsters, Inc....so I'm a little wary about the confirmed sequel, but I haven't seen a Pixar movie yet that I haven't liked. Wink So I'm hopeful. But I picked Guido to represent me for this group because I *LOVE* that little car! *hugs him* Anyway, I'm excited to get to work here! Very Happy
    Heidi
    Heidi

Post  Heidi Sat May 22, 2010 2:04 am

Very Happy I think it's quite fine we all use PJ's thread since she is the mother of this group. Wink So I'm doing it too.

So, hello everybody! I'm Heidi, a 21-year old Finnish girl studying English at a University (saying that always gets me nervous I make grammar mistakes and look silly... typos happen for English majors too, so don't punish me Razz )
    My YT username at the moment is LuckyMissLonely, but I like people to call me Heidi (my real first name), and that's why I signed up with that.

I am so happy to be accepted in this group! I never realized before how much I love my fave computer animations! I chose Shrek as my character because he's seriously awesome, and I can really relate to him. Can't wait to make my intro vidlet (I think I already decided on a song, this is a record time for me)!

I love seeing people I already know, and people I can now get to know here. Smile

This will be an amazing group! Can't wait to work with all of you!
    (However I won't sign up for other MEPs until I get my intro vidlet done. But I'll try to get to it really soon.)
    fuzzyporcurpine

Post  fuzzyporcurpine Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Ayameazureha786 wrote:Hello Ladies!

My name is Zenni. I'm 17 years old and an aspiring novelist. I have several Undone books of mine. I live in the state of South Carolina. Right now I'm majoring in theatre with a minor in Literature. I hope to get to know you all great if we haven't already met. Razz

LIV!!!!
    DannyPhantomSG1
    DannyPhantomSG1

Post  DannyPhantomSG1 Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm

LOL, that's Zenni! Razz I am down here, Fuzzy. Wink
    starsapphire2
    starsapphire2

Post  starsapphire2 Sun May 23, 2010 5:41 am

Hi there, Sarah, Zenni, Liv and Heidi! Very Happy
    MMMPRay
    MMMPRay

Post  MMMPRay Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Hello ^^

I'm Rachel (but you can call me Ray or Rach) I live in New york, just about 45 minutes away from the city : ) I like to dance (tap/Ballet) and I basically vid everything (although I'm not that amazing ^^'' ). I mostly Vid with Final Fantasy/KH. Sometimes Diseny : ) I'm 15 years old, and a Freshman in highschool.

I can't wait To get to know and work with all of you ^^
    mrs.ponyboycurtis
    mrs.ponyboycurtis

Post  mrs.ponyboycurtis Thu May 27, 2010 6:37 pm

hi my name is Katherine but you can call me katy or kit kat. I live in california, and about an hour away from Los Angeles.

I love vidding, and it doesn't matter to me how many suscribers i get, i will still continue making videos as long yotube doesn't ban me from their site and people who see me video aren't flaming me. I vid disney,teen titans,and ben ten alien force. i used to vid jimmy neutron and spongebob until one spongebob vid i made got dleted by youtbe abd striked my main account, and the same thing happened to me with a jn video i made on a side account. I also used to vid the outsiders and west side story but i rarely got any views on those videos so i deleted them off my account.I plan on vidding labyrinth in the future and maybe some other fandoms.

I just 16 this april and i'm a freshman in high school

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 pm